Volunteer Rink Attendants (RA) and Zam Drivers are needed for the 2016-17 Schedule
– Choose RA or Zam Schedule from the pull down menu under Volunteers
– Green sessions have been covered, for red we still need volunteers!
– The calendar covers the entire season.
– You can choose to cover a session all season or just for that day.
– You get credit towards your season pass for every hour you Volunteer!
– Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
There will be a training session for Rink Attendants prior to the start of the Holiday Schedule.
Zam drivers are required to take more extensive operational and safety training.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to find out more!
Volunteer tasks include such diverse needs as:
- hanging out at the rink making sure everything’s okay
- carpentry on the warming huts
- flooding the rink late at night
- overseeing operation of the lights
- shovelling snow
- writing press releases
- organizing fundraisers and events
- teaching tennis and skating classes
- coaching youth hockey
- driving the Zamboni